With our online exam option, you can take AFVi’s CNG Fuel System Inspector Certification exam whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you using your laptop computer and a web camera.
Registering for the exam is a simple online process, and once you receive your login credentials, you are eligible to start the exam. Your registration confirmation email will include detailed instructions.
The exam is proctored by an automated exam proctoring solution that monitors behaviors and video records your exam session.
To use our online exam option, you must have:
- Ability to download a small program.
- A reliable computer or laptop that meets necessary system requirements.
- A webcam and microphone connected to the computer/laptop.
- A reliable, high-speed internet connection.
- A valid photo ID.
- A quiet room free of all other people.
If you do not meet these requirements, you may register to participate in a live-proctored exam session. Click here to view the live exam schedule.
You will receive notification of your exam results, along with your certification credentials if you pass the exam, within two weeks of exam completion.
Your actions and behaviors will be recorded throughout the duration of the exam. For your exam to be eligible for grading, you must adhere to the following policies.
- You may not browse any websites, or have any other applications open during the exam.
- The exam area will be scanned using a webcam prior to starting, so the entire area including your desk and walls should be clutter-free and clear.
- Your desk/testing area must be clear of any notes or study materials.
- You are not permitted to leave the room and must observe complete silence for the duration of the exam.
- You may not lean out of the camera view.
- Be sure you are in a well-lit, quiet and private room. The lighting of your room should be daylight quality, and overhead lighting is preferred.
- Cell phones, iPods, cameras, tablets and other electronic devices are not permitted in the testing area.
- No other individuals are allowed in the area in which the exam is being taken and you are not permitted to communicate with others by any means.
- External cameras, when possible, should be placed on the lid of the laptop or where it will have a constant, uninterrupted view of the test taker. The webcam must be focused on the individual taking the exam at all times.
**If any of these rules are violated, your exam will be declared invalid and you will not receive a score. **